“Female Led Relationship Guide: How to Be a FemDom and Have the Perfect Female Domination Domestic Discipline Marriage or Relationship”by Conner Hayden
Are you one who likes to be in control, especially when it comes to making decisions for you and your partner?
Do you and your significant other naturally fall into the dominant female and submissive male roles in your relationship, yet do not feel as if you utilize this couple dynamic to its fullest potential?
Have you heard of or seen your friends in a female led relationship, the idea peaking your interest, but do not know how to implement this lifestyle into your own daily routine?
Through years on end, men have always been the dominant one in relationships, telling the woman what to do, taking care of finances, and typically taking the lead in the bedroom.
Because women are quickly becoming more and more aware of the influence they can have on the world and thus breaking out of their shells, female led relationships are becoming increasingly popular in today’s modern times, and for a good reason.
According to Her Way, having the woman be the dominant partner in a relationship has many benefits, some of which include:
- A better sex life
- Improved communication
- Less pressure on the man to make sure his wife or girlfriend is happy
- Increased satisfaction in the relationship
A relationship based on female dominance isn’t solely about the control, but also about how it sets a stronger foundation for both sides of the party.
In Female Led Relationship Guide, you will discover:
- Why a female led relationship doesn’t necessarily mean BDSM, and how you can make it work for both you and your partner
- The key to finding the right balance between the dominant and submissive, and if it’s even possible
- How this couple dynamic can be the solution to intimacy issues, as well as build the foundation for a healthy relationship
- The #1 thing you must do before beginning a female led relationship, or else it will do you and your partner more harm than good
- The major topics of concern to address with your significant other, and how to go about discussing them
- The shocking reason why men seek out dominant women to take charge in a relationship — it may not be what you think!
- The varying degrees of dominance that can cater to anyone’s comfort zone and lifestyle
And much more.
Don’t worry, if you and your partner are interested in adopting a relationship built on female dominance but don’t want this aspect of your life to be public, you don’t have to. How you approach this lifestyle is completely up to you, whether it be something you do only behind closed doors or something you carry out regardless of where you are.
Ladies, even if you’re unsure about being the dominant one in the relationship and don’t know if it suits your personality, the degree in which you dominate your partner depends on your wants and needs. Female led relationships aren’t black or white, you can easily form your own perfect combination that will satisfy any and all of your desires.
Rather than hiring a pricey relationship counselor to help guide you and your partner through a rough patch of boredom and lack of chemistry, here you have everything you need to spice up your love life and reconnect as a pair.
Do your relationship a favor and join the modern version of relationships where women are the ones who take charge. Keep up — the times are changing!